Another concertgoer, Roisin Saratonion, said, “It was just too crazy in there. You get really hot in there and you just pass out. You couldn’t breathe. It was claustrophobic.”
Just hearing the awful news abt tonight. Its a terrible thing, I rly hope everyone is ok! My thoughts go to those affected & their families.— Tim Bergling (@Avicii) June 26, 2014
According to Mike Bosse, Boston EMC deputy superintendent, none of the patients had any life-threatening symptoms and injuries were minor.
Source: Boston Globe
Photo Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images